DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SO HARD
LEARN IN PERSON
Learn how to shop for a mattress at our FREE weekly class.
It’s informative, sales pitch-free, and sometimes even humorous.
HOW TO SHOP FOR A MATTRESS CLASS
Every Saturday in Seattle at Bedrooms & More
9:30 - 10:15 AM
Powered by complimentary coffee, tea, water, & fruit
- how long a mattress should last
- how much to spend on a mattress to get what you’re looking for
- how the mainstream mattress industry has duped shoppers over the last 20 years
- how to choose the best mattress size for you and your sleep partner
- how to figure out what 'comfortable' feels like for you
- how to customize your mattress for yourself & a partner with different comfort preferences
- the difference between coil & non-coil mattresses
- how different mattress materials (cotton, latex, memory foam, gel) affect your sleep
- how to know if you need (or want) a box under your mattress
- how to make sure your bed’s support system won’t ruin your sleep
- what to do when life or body changes mean you sleep differently than you used to
Since 2009, hundreds of Seattle area shoppers have attended our free weekly class.
We appreciate an educated shopper — and we’d love
to help YOU feel better informed before you make some big decisions.